When you fall in love with our essential oils as I have, you want them ALL.
Well, sometimes things get in the way like (money) and you are limited to what you can purchase. Over time I built my collection and this is how you can build yours:
1) Keep your oils in a cool dark place so they last a very long time.
2) Build your collection quicker by getting on our essential rewards program and take advantage of the monthly promotions.
This is how I built my collection.
3) It can be frustrating when you want to create a blend and you do not have all the oils you need, so try focusing on the single oils first.
When you have the singles it is fun getting one of our YL blends and creating the blend with your singles to see how close you can get to YL's creation.
4) When held by a budget, it is wise to get at least 1 expensive oil and few inexpensive oils each month. Watch your collection grow!
5) Cash in your essential rewards points before Christmas time. I did this with over 600 points and it was like spending $ 600.
Ready to get started: www.youngliving.org/aoconnor
Come see the distillation process of our essential oils grown at the Young Living Farm out in Mona, Utah And yes, you can even bring the kids!!!
Created my very own treasure chest with books, vitamins, treasure boxes, coins, shells, massage wands, jewelry, and much more.
This is a super close up of a bee enjoying YL's Lavender on the farm. You can go there too!
Oil My Wires